During their years of practice, our attorneys have developed a deep relationship with their clients, having represented many of the major insurance companies and corporations doing business in Mississippi for over fifty years. Our lawyers are well known for the thoroughness of our trial preparation and our many successes in the courtroom; experienced Plaintiffs’ counsel understand our willingness to try cases and win significant verdicts. Their reputation enables them to successfully protect the interests of our clients while delivering exceptional service in a cost-effective manner.
We regularly represent insurance carriers and self-insureds doing business in Mississippi.
Our lawyers’ impressive and representative client list includes, among many others:
- City of Columbus
- City of Jackson (industrial sites and management issues, among others)
- City of Starkville
- Colony Specialty
- Columbus Light & Water
- Dan Camp Family trust and Camp Brothers (commercial development and construction in Northeast Mississippi)
- Doctors & Surgeons RRG
- DuPont Corporation
- Estes Express Lines
- Gilmore Memorial Hospital
- McElroy Trucking Lines
- Mississippi Municipal Association
- Mississippi Public Employees Retirement System
- Mississippi Trucking Association
- Mitchell Technical Services, Inc.
- Pinnacle Agriculture
- Sara Lee Corporation
- Starkville Municipal Separate School District
- Steel Tracks, Inc.
- Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Authority
- United Technologies
- Various other governmental and school entities
We also regularly represent insurance carriers and self-insureds doing business in Mississippi.