Attorney Dewitt T. Hicks, Jr. was born in Memphis, Tennessee. He was admitted to Bar in 1959.
AV Rated Over 35 Years (1980 to present).
- Mississippi State University, (B.S. 1954)
- University of Mississippi, (J.D., 1959)
- UM Law Journal (Editor in Chief).
City Attorney, City of Columbus, MS, 1972-1997.
- Mississippi Municipal Attorneys Association (Past President)
- Lowndes County Bar Association (President: 1975)
- The Mississippi Bar (Commissioner: 1974-1979)
- Mississippi Bar Foundation (Past President, 1985)
- DRI (Member)
Pilot in United States Air Force & Reserve (1954 – 1959).
- Insurance Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Product Liability Defense